Installation works like you'd expect. Put the files where they need to be and click on ExpressionEngine's install button.
- Copy the "system/expressionengine/third_party/blocks" folder to ExpressionEngine's third-party add-ons directory. (e.g. /system/expressionengine/third_party)
- Copy the "themes/third_party/blocks" folder to ExpressionEngine's third- party themes directory. (e.g. /themes/third_party/blocks)
- Log into your ExpressionEngine control panel.
- Open the Field Types menu from the Add-Ons option.
- Click "Install" by "Blocks".
- Install both the field type and the module.
Now head over to getting started to get started.